Question: What kind of flowers are in it?
Answer: Only grade "A" flowers are used. Always Lab tested to insure that there is no contaminants, fungus, mold, mildew or pesticides.
Question: Why do the flowers appear golden brown?
Answer: Our flowers are infused with co2 hash oil all the way through the stem, unlike the competitors which just dip outside the nug in oil.
THE CAVIAR GOLD PROCESS
THE SUPER CRITICAL EXTRACTION PROCESS
A unique extraction process which preserves the natural properties of the plant circulation;
- CO2 Storage
- Cooling: CO2 passes into a cold exchange to maintain its liquid state before entering into the high pressure pump.
- Pressurization: The pressure is raised to 300 bars.
- Reheating:The temperature is raised to 31c. CO2 is supercritical.
- Extraction: CO2 supercritical is used as solvent to extract active plant ingredients without denaturing them.
- Relaxation: Lowering of the pressure and thus return of the CO2 to a gas state allows the separation of the extract from CO2.
- Reheating: The temperature is maintained at 30C.
- Separation: 1st separation, stage: Separation of CO2 from the extract by gravity.
- Under pulling: The extract is decompressed gradually to be under drawn as total safety.
- Cyclonic separation: 2nd stage separation: Separation of CO2 extract by centrifugal force.
- Liquefaction: Still in a gas state, CO2 is cooled for liquefaction.