Kanha gummies are revolutionizing the cannabis-infused edible market with there commitment to high-quality ingredients and consistent, safe experiences.
These gummies are made with all-natural ingredients, coloring, and flavoring, ensuring a delicious and healthy treat every time. If the gummies are anything to go by, Kanha is truly leading the way in cannabis edibles.
These sour yet sweet gummies are infused with indica terpenes, which provide a calm and relaxed state of mind. With Kanha, you can trust that your getting the best cannabis edibles on the market.
- Fuego Fruit Cup Gummies – Indica (Coming Soon): Satisfy your sweet tooth and indulge in the vibrant flavors of Fuego Fruit Cup gummies. These little bites are much more than a candy – they’re a tantalizing combination of fresh fruits, drizzled with chamoy and imbued with a pleasant warmth that spreads through your entire body.
- Cherry Gummies – Sativa (Coming Soon): Cherries are one of those fruits that simply burst with flavor, offering a tantalizing mix of sweet juiciness and just the right amount of tangy acidity. Now, with Cherry Sativa, you can capture the mouthwatering essence of this beloved fruit in a unique and uplifting way.
- Pink Guava Gummies – Sativa (Coming Soon): The real-fruit flavors and aromas transport you to a paradise oasis on a tropical island, leaving you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Savor the sweet pink guava taste and experience an unforgettable and exotic flavor.
- Pink Lemonade Gummies – Indica (Coming Soon): With the Pink Lemonade gummies, it’s no longer just a drink but a delicious treat that’ll also give you a relaxing high. The flavor is a balance of sweet and sour notes that’ll remind you of cotton candy, yet the cannabis oil and terpenes give it a unique twist.
- Peach Gummies – Hybrid (Coming Soon) : Overflowing with a symphony of contrasting flavors, the Kanha Peach Gummies hybrid is a delicate stone fruit that will tantalize your taste buds like no other. A perfect balance of sour and tangy notes, the gummies are truly a modern twist on a timeless classic.
- Pineapple Gummies- Sativa (Coming Soon) : These mouth-watering treats are infused with sativa terpenes, known for there stimulating and uplifting effects. Unlike other gummies on the market, KANHA uses only wholesome ingredients and real fruit to create the best-tasting product you’ll ever try.
- Blue Raspberry Gummies – Hybrid : Blue Raspberry Gummies offer a sweet, juicy flavor with floral undertones, and a woody finish. They deliver an uplifting head high and a calming body sensation. Best enjoyed during some relaxed TV time at home to avoid any social discomfort. Just kick back, enjoy a hot meal, and unwind on the couch.
10 gummies and 10mg of THC per gummy
How long does the high from edibles last?
If you’ve eaten edibles, the high will last longer and will also take longer to hit compared to if you smoke. The edible high lasts about 4-6 hours, with the strongest part being in the first 2-3 hours.
Edibles have to be eaten and the THC is slowly absorbed into the stomach. Than THC passes to the liver where it is converted into 11-OH-THC. This is than delivered to the brain, where it more easily crosses the blood-brain barrier, making you more high than when you smoke THC.
Kanha Cannabis Gummies Delivery in Los Angeles
Kushfly delivers a curated selection of concentrates, flowers, edibles, and brands for Adult-Use in Los Angeles. You can order online Kanha Cannabis Infused Gummies and have it delivered to your door in Hollywood, West Hollywood, North Hollywood, Studio City, Burbank and all cities in Los Angeles.
Simply order online, via text, or give us a call! Delivery to all cities in LA takes under 1 hour. You will receive a tracking link with live delivery updates and ETAs.
Where to buy Kanha Gummies?
How long do Kanha Gummies last?
Are Kanha Gummies indica or sativa?
Do Kanha Gummies get you high?
Are Kanha Gummies fast acting?
Do Kanha Gummies have gelatin?
Are Kanha edibles safe?
Can you order Kanha online?
How long does it take for Kanha Edibles to kick in?
How many Kanha Edibles should I take?
Are Kanha Edibles good?
What are Kanha Gummies good for?