Caviar Gold Amber Fire Pure CO2 Hash Oil
Purchase this product now and earn 22 Points!
Rated 4.83 out of 5 based on 6 customer ratings(6 customer reviews)
Earn up to 22 points.
Caviar Gold Amber Fire Pure Delivery in Los Angeles
Enter your 5 digit zipcode to check free delivery options!
SKU: amber-fire Categories: CBD, Concentrates, Wax and Shatters, Hybrid, Indica, Sativa
Brand: Caviar Gold
Caviar Gold is top-shelf bud that’s been dipped in hash oil and dusted in kief. It’s the latest THC sensation sweeping the nation—the cannabis equivalent of lobster-stuffed filet mignon deep-fried in bacon fat. Amber Fire is concentrated Caviar Gold and everything that implies: The THC count is in the mid-60s, the CBD count around 5 or 6, and the effects can best be described as lobotomizing. Of all the non-edible cannabis products on the market, this is the one most likely to leave you crawling on the floor like a lizard. Amber Fire vaporizes cleanly, though it does have a decided chemical flavor (which eventually gives way to a natural aftertaste similar to strawberry,vanilla or grape). One thing to seriously consider when using it is its applicator, which resembles a plastic syringe. As an oil-delivery device, the design is incredibly useful. But as it looks for all to see like a hypodermic needle, users should take great care who sees it. Law enforcement might not be amused and children might not understand, so use common sense in its handling, please.
THE SUPER CRITICAL EXTRACTION PROCESS
A unique extraction process which preserves the natural properties of the plant circulation;
- CO2 Storage
- Cooling: CO2 passes into a cold exchange to maintain its liquid state before entering into the high pressure pump.
- Pressurization: The pressure is raised to 300 bars.
- Reheating:The temperature is raised to 31c. CO2 is supercritical.
- Extraction: CO2 supercritical is used as solvent to extract active plant ingredients without denaturing them.
- Relaxation: Lowering of the pressure and thus return of the CO2 to a gas state allows the separation of the extract from CO2.
- Reheating: The temperature is maintained at 30C.
- Separation: 1st separation, stage: Separation of CO2 from the extract by gravity.
- Under pulling: The extract is decompressed gradually to be under drawn as total safety.
- Cyclonic separation: 2nd stage separation: Separation of CO2 extract by centrifugal force.
- Liquefaction: Still in a gas state, CO2 is cooled for liquefaction.