- If you’d like to check rates for your area, either use the coverage area map below or click here and enter your zip code to see our requirements for your delivery and the options within the Los Angeles and the surrounding areas. Kushfly icon in your zip code determines the delivery requirements.
- Please note, delivery fees are not drivers’ gratuity. Our drivers most definitely appreciate our patients’ generosity.
- If your zip code is not pinned on the delivery map, you are not currently in our service area. Please call us to ask requirements and to schedule a special delivery.
KUSHFLY RETURN POLICY
- Kushfly must be alerted within a 24 hour window from the time of delivery, if anything is missing from the order, or if a product is defective. We will not accept any notifications over 24 hours.
- All non-working cartridges and batteries will be tested by the driver when the items are first delivered. To claim a free exchange for a non-working battery or a cartridge, the test has to be done during the first delivery. If a non-working item is confirmed in the test, a free exchange will occur immediately. Otherwise, the exchange will be done with the patient’s next order, or a delivery fee will be asked if the patient asks for an immediate exchange. The exchange items will be tested before the replacement takes place.
- All exchanges or returns must be returned with the item’s original packaging.
- Missing items will be sent out immediately when the patient is located within the area from our $40 to $60 free delivery zone. For patients located a greater distance, we will deliver the missing item at most in 24 hours.