Roses are red, violets are blue, when you put weed in a rose…it’s too good to be true! Rose blunts are possibly the most romantic and classy way to smoke. If you’ve never heard of this type of blunt, it’s about time you learned!
What is a rose blunt?
A rose blunt is just what it sounds like – a blunt made of rose petals. It might sound crazy, but the calming properties of the rose petals, coupled with the amazing floral scent are the perfect addition to cannabis flower. Rose petals are more visually appealing than a regular blunt wrap, plus they smell amazing.
How do you make one?
In order to roll your very own rose blunt, you’ll need a few supplies:
- Your favorite cannabis flower
- Rose petals (preferably all natural without pesticides)
- Baking sheet
How to roll a rose blunt step by step
- Start by grinding about one gram of your cannabis flower.
- Place three rose petals in a row, with the ends overlapping one another on a baking sheet.
- The rose petals will need to be slightly toasted so they can stick together when rolled. Bake them in an oven at 250°F for a few minutes.
- Take the rose petals out of the oven and let them cool. Place some ground cannabis flower down the center of your rose petals, like if you were putting cannabis flower into a regular blunt.
- Roll the petals just like you would a regular blunt. Gently fold one edge of the rose under the other and lick the edges to form a sealed edge.
- When the rose blunt is rolled, put it back into the oven for only about 10 seconds.
- Take your rose blunt out and allow it to cool for at least two minutes,
- Light up your extremely impressive rose blunt and enjoy.
It might take a few tries to get your rose blunt looking perfect. Remember to be extremely gentle when working with the rose petals and take your time. Practice makes perfect, and these blunts definitely deserve perfection.
Have you ever tried to make one of these beautiful blunts? Leave us a comment down below!