Thanksgiving is a day filled with love, laughter, and most of all, delicious food. For an extra fun Thanksgiving, try out these cannabis infused Thanksgiving recipes to share! Somewhere in between carving the turkey and grabbing one last slice of pumpkin pie, make sure you pass around some delicious cannabis treats!
Cannabis Infused Mashed Potatoes
- 2 1/2 pounds russet or Yukon Gold potatoes
- Salt to taste
- 4 drops Care By Design 1:1 Drops
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- Pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Wash and peel potatoes and cut into 2-inch chunks. Add to water and boil over medium heat until potatoes are soft, about 15 minutes. Drain potatoes in a colander.
Place hot drained potatoes in a large bowl along with 1:1 drops and cream cheese. Sprinkle kief or finely ground hash over bowl. Use an electric hand mixer to whip potatoes until all ingredients are well combined and little or no lumps remain, according to your preference. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cannabis Infused Pumpkin Pie
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp cannabutter melted (we recommend using Blueberry Yum Yum flower)
- 1 15oz can pumpkin
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground clove
- 1 frozen pie crust
- Preheat oven to 340F.
- In a large bowl, combine all the filling ingredients and beat until thoroughly combined. Pour into the chilled pie shell and bake until the filling is set, 45-50 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 8 drops Select CBD Original Drops
- 3/4 cup fine-ground cornmeal
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 5 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk, at room temperature
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 400℉ and grease an 8-inch cake pan or cast-iron skillet with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a small bowl in the microwave or in a saucepan on the stove over medium. Let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a liquid measuring cup, beat egg into milk with a fork until combined. Stir in butter and Select CBD Original Drops. Pour contents of the measuring cup into the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Pour into pan or skillet and spread evenly. Optional: spread 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese and 1/4 cup chopped jalapeños on top for a savory, Southwestern spin. Bake until golden and a crust forms along the edges, 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, slice into 12 pieces.