Marijuana consumers may be looking for a new way to enjoy cannabis without smoking. For some people, making the transition from flowers to edibles, oils, or tinctures may be a tough transition, but we’re here to give you some helpful tips on consuming cannabis without smoking!
Commit to cannabis in other methods
If you’re used to smoking flower, switching up your cannabis routine can be a bit of a learning curve. You can make this a fun time and try your hand at new things, like making cannabutter! Since you’re probably spending a lot of time at home these days, check out our blog on how to make cannabutter. Keeping this butter in your fridge and adding it into your favorite dish is a great way to enjoy weed without smoking! You can also try these delicious cannabis infused recipes:
If you’re not a master chef, you can always buy cannabis edibles. At Kushfly, we have a variety of edibles from lollipops and gummies, to chocolates and chips.
Eating edibles is very different to smoking flower, so be sure to follow these tips:
- Read the dosing on your edible package carefully
- Wait 1 hour to feel the effects before eating more of your edible
- Start with a low dose
Using cannabis oils or tinctures is another way you can enjoy cannabis without smoking. If you’re new to using them, follow these tips:
- Apply 2-3 drops under the tongue. Effects will be delivered in as soon as 15 minutes
- Don’t immediately swallow after applying drips. Let the tincture absorb into your bloodstream for a few minutes.
- Tinctures can also be incorporated into meals like smoothies or oils for salad dressings.