Autumn is quickly approaching, and we have some delicious cannabis infused fall recipes for you to try! From pumpkin cheesecake to spiced pumpkin bread, we’ve got the right foods to get you into the fall spirit.
Our top 3 cannabis fall recipes
Cannabis Infused Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup cannabutter
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 can solid pack pumpkin
- 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 1/2 cup water
Cannabis Infused Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 15 graham crackers
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 4 tbsp melted cannabutter
- 4 tbsp regular butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 15 oz can pure pumpkin
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 eggs, room temperature
Pumpkin Mac and Cheese with Bacon
-1 pound pasta
-1 tablespoon olive oil (or bacon grease)
-1 cup onion, chopped
-1 clove garlic, minced
-3 tablespoons cannabutter
-2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
-2 cups whole milk
-1/2 teaspoon onion powder
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1/2 teaspoon black pepper
-pinch of nutmeg
-1 cup pumpkin puree
-3 cups freshly shredded cheese (I used a combination of sharp cheddar cheese and Dubliner.)
-8 strips thick cut bacon, cooked
-1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- Begin by cooking your pasta according to the package directions. Strain the water from the cooked pasta and set the pasta aside.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium or large oven-safe Dutch oven, add a thin layer of olive oil (or bacon grease). Then add your onions and sauté they until they start to golden. Toss in your garlic and cook for another minute.
- Next, melt your cannabutter with the onion and garlic. When melted, slowly whisk in the flour. Continue cooking and whisking for a minute.
- Slowly mix the milk into the mixture until smooth. Continue to cook the mixture while stirring frequently until it bubbles and thickens. At this point, reduce the heat to low.
- Stir in the onion powder, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and pumpkin puree until smooth. Then add your shredded cheese. (I like to reserve a handful of cheese to top off the dish.) Whisk the cheese cause until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat, add your cooked pasta, and stir. Then, add your bacon and stir.
- Sprinkle the panko crumbs over top. Then top with the reserved (or extra) cheese.
- Cover with a lid and bake for about 20 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
We hope you’ve enjoyed our favorite cannabis infused fall recipes! If you try any of them out, leave a comment below and let us know!