It’s no secret that smoking weed gives you the munchies.
But if you’re tired of ordering pizza or grabbing a bag of chips, then read on for the best snacks to satisfy the munchies.
We promise these tasty treats will satisfy whatever flavor you’re craving and will leave you with a happy stomach and mind!
1. Milky Way Brownie Skillet
- Butter, for skillet
- 1 box devil’s food cake mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 1/2 c. chopped Milky Ways
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Hot fudge, warm, for drizzling
- Caramel, warm, for drizzling
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Sprinkles, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350° and butter a 9″ cast-iron skillet.
- Prepare devil’s food cake batter according to box instructions. Pour into buttered skillet and top with half the Milky Ways.
- Bake until cooked through, 33 to 35 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes, then top with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, caramel, whipped cream, remaining Milky Ways, and sprinkles.
2. Garlic Bread Grilled Cheese
What could be better than your childhood favorite food?
- 2 slices frozen garlic bread, thawed (we used garlic Texas Toast)
- 1 handful shredded mozzarella
- 1/3 c. Marinara, for dipping
- Place a nonstick pan over medium heat, leaving it there for a minute or two to warm up. Place one slice of garlic bread, butter-side down, on the pan and top with a generous amount of shredded mozzarella cheese. Top with another slice of garlic bread (buttery side facing up).
- Grill for 1 to 2 minutes before flipping. If you’re using thick-cut bread, like Texas Toast, you may want to cover the grilled cheese with the lid of a pan to help the cheese melt.
- Cook until both sides are lightly golden and cheese has melted. Serve with marinara.
3. Pizza Popcorn
Your two favorites have joined forces.
- 1 bag light butter popcorn
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. oregano
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 c. chopped pepperoni
- Pop the popcorn according to the package’s instructions.
- Place the popcorn in a gallon-sized resealable bag and add remaining ingredients. Seal and shake to coat, then serve.
4. Bacon, Egg & Cheese Stuffed Waffles
Breakfast just got a little more interesting.
- 1 batch waffle batter
- 3 large eggs, scrambled
- 3 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Heat a waffle iron. Prepare waffle batter.
- Pour waffle batter into waffle iron and top with equal amounts scrambled egg, bacon, and cheese. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Cook until waffle is golden.
- Serve with maple syrup.
We hope you’ve enjoyed our favorite snacks to satisfy the munchies! Next time you feel the hunger kicking in, try out one of these recipes and let us know what you think!