IT’S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!
A time for decorating Christmas trees, kissing under the mistletoe, spending quality time with loved ones, and of course – cannabis!
But how and where did Christmas traditions begin? And how in the world can you incorporate cannabis into your holiday? Look no further, friends! In our Kushmas Cannabis Holiday Guide, we explain how old traditions began, and how you can make new traditions with cannabis!
What is the history of Christmas?
Everyone is familiar with the universal symbol of Christmas: an evergreen tree decorated with little white or colored lights, ornaments hung all over, and a bright star to light the top. However, thousands of years ago, Christmas trees were hung upside down from the ceiling using chains or chandeliers! The evergreen fir tree has traditionally been used to celebrate winter festivals for thousands of years. Evidence shows that fir trees have been used as Christmas trees since about a century ago in Northern Europe.
How about those delicious white and red peppermint candies that we all love? Candy canes originated in Germany about 250 years ago. They started as straight white sugar sticks. Sometime around 1900, the red stripes were added and they were flavored with peppermint or wintergreen.
Most people in America do the majority of there gift giving on Christmas Day, December 25th. In some places like Germany, Portugal, and Scandinavian countries, Christmas Eve is the night when people exchange there presents. In many European nations including Germany, Serbia, and Slovakia, Christmas Eve is the day when the Christmas tree is brought into the house and decorated.
Whatever Christmas traditions you celebrate, we hope you can make some new ones that involve our good friend cannabis!
Enjoy our holiday cannabis guide!
3 ways that you can incorporate cannabis into your holiday routine!
Stuff some stockings with cannabis!
Today you can enjoy 25% off your entire order! Plus, we are giving you a FREE Ninja Punch 8th when you buy 3! This is the perfect time to stock up on stocking stuffers!
Try out a cannabis-infused holiday dessert at your next holiday party!
Hot Chocolate Cannabis Brownies
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup of unsalted butter, melted, and cooled
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup hot chocolate or cocoa mix
- 1 tsp fine salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 12-ounce bag semiwsweet chocolate chips
- 1 Milk Chocolate Bar Fun Size Sativa 800mg
- 72 mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13 inch baking pan with aluminum foil, and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in a medium bowl. Add the flour, hot chocolate mix, salt, and baking powder. Stir until just combined. Stir in half the chocolate chips. Break the half Whiz Edibles Milk Chocolate Bar
into small pieces and stir in. Spread the mixture in the prepared baking pan.
- Bake until the brownies begin to pull away from the edges of the pan and are set in the center, 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from the oven, immediately sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chips, and let stand about 5 minutes, or until the chocolate has begun to melt. Spread the melted chips evenly with a spatula, and let cool for about 10 minutes. Use the foil to lift the brownies out of the pan, and let cool completely on a rack. Cut into 24 squares, and top each with 3 mini marshmallows.
Make your own advent calendar filled with cannabis!
We are all familiar with the typical advent calendar filled with individual chocolates, but why not make an adult version filled with cannabis flowers? Every day, you can try out a gram of a new strain! We recommend trying a hybrid like Raspberry Runtz, an indica such as Zkittle Ice or a sativa like Blue Dream.
We hope you enjoyed our Kushmas Cannabis Holiday Guide! Hopefully, you can try out some of our cannabis-infused holiday ideas this year. Let us know how it goes! Merry Kushmas!