All the news lately got you feeling down? Don’t worry fellow canna-lovers, here’s a way to add a little fun into your day with these fun stoner craft ideas! From pot leaf earrings to framed weed art, these cannabis art projects will awaken your inner creativity and put a smile on your face.
Fun Stoner Craft Ideas
Framed Weed Leaf Art
This is a great way to admire and celebrate the beautify of the marijuana plant. You can frame and display the leaves and buds, or whatever parts of the plan you’d like!
- 1 photo frame
- 1 pot leaf and buds (or other cannabis plant material)
- Clear Elmer’s School Glue
- Paint (optional)
- Choose an old frame you have lying around, or you can purchase a new one. Remove the back of the frame.
2. Clean the inside of the glass.
3. Decide on the design and vibe you’re going for and practice laying the buds and cannabis leaves in different positions.
4. Once you choose a design, glue everything into place piece by piece. Wait 30-60 mins for the glue to dry.
5. If you’d like to add paint, you can do so now. Again, wait for this step to fully dry.
6. Now is the time to put your beautiful creation altogether. Gently place the back onto the photo frame and admire your new art!
Pot Leaf Earrings
These earrings are a great way to flaunt your love of cannabis with style! Make them your own and add glitter, paint, or whatever you’d like!
2 large pot leaves
Using a small paintbrush, coat each pot leaf with a very thin coating of enamel and let them dry for 5 minutes (even if it says fast-drying enamel).
2. Check after 5 mins to see if the enamel is dry. You will know if it’s dry if the enamel does not stick to your finger. If it is, turn over the earrings and coat the other side, let dry.
3. Add a second coat of enamel to each side, ensuring they are dry.
4. Find the tiny loop at the end of the earring hook and put a small dab of superglue there. Press the pot leaf onto the glue.
6. Hold the leaf in place for 60 seconds to ensure it hardens completely.
7. Voilá! You now have your very own pair of pot leaf earrings!
DIY Cannabis Gems
This is one of the coolest stoner crafts we’ve ever done. Cannabis gems are beautiful to look at and impressive to brag about! They look like a snowglobe with a beautiful cannabis bud inside. Choose the best buds to use for an extra-special treat.
- Clean Elmer’s School Glue
- Bath bomb mold
- Cannabis buds
- Cooking spray
- Begin by spraying a thin layer of cooking oil to coat the bath bomb mold.
- Squeeze the glue into the bottom half of the mold.
- Carefully place your cannabis buds into the glue, so that half remains to stick out.
- Leave to set for 6 hours.
- Remove the hardened glue from the mold. Spray the mold again with cooking spray and fill it with glue once more.
- Place the hardened mold on the top of the glue and press down hard. It’s ok if a bit comes seeping out. It’s better to have too much than too little, which would cause air pockets.
- Leave to harden for at least 6 hours.
- Remove the gem from the mold and you will have a perfectly preserved cannabis gem!
If you are in LA and would like to purchase marijuana flower, CBD, edibles, or vapes and concentrates for delivery, register with Kushfly here. Check out our DEALS! And ask us how you can get FREE delivery! Located outside of LA? We now offer nationwide CBD shipping to all 50 states! Check out our CBD shipping menu here.
If you’re interested in learning more about cannabis and CBD, check out our daily blog! There, you’ll find other articles like: